Torque Solution Turbo Inlet Hose for the Subaru EJ Engines. Our silicone inlet hose is much larger in size and smooths the air entering the turbo compared to the restrictive OEM corrugated inlet hose. Our inlet hose is made from 4 ply high grade silicone and wire reinforced to prevent collapsing under high pressure. We include a black anodized billet aluminum coupler
– Smooths Airflow Entering Turbo
– Increases Air Flow
– Eliminates failure prone corrugated rubber hose
– 4 Ply Silicone w/ Wire Reinforcement
– Includes Silicone Friendly Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
– Direct Fitment
***Important note: The Torque Solution inlet bypasses the PCV Diagnosis Port. You will need to perform a simple bypass.
1. Locate PCV Diagnosis connector (grey or white depending on year), which located on the block next to throttle body.
2. You will need to use a pair of needle nose pliers to remove the jumper pin inside the PCV Diagnosis connector. This pin should pull out easily only using slight pressure. Do not discard the jumper pin removed from the connector.
3. Place the jumper pin into the female harness plug that was connected to PCV diagnosis connector. Use electrical tape to secure in place.