Autotech is a premier manufacturer of fuel pump upgrades for the DISI MZR I4 engine because their kit offers the highest quality, solid engineering, and great value. Autotech’s HPFP Kit can achieve flow rates ~50% higher than the original pump, essentially removing pump limitations from the equation, even on high-end turbo upgrades. Autotech’s HPFP kit continues to be the benchmark that imitators strive to reach. However, Autotech’s HPFP Kit is not easily duplicated. There are many reasons why Autotech’s Kit is well made. Here are a few:
- Each piston (9.8mm) and cylinder in Autotech HPFP kit undergo high-precision grinding processes many times during their manufacture, ensuring that the most precise tolerances are maintained through the final step. Not the cheapest way to make them, but the best way.
- Each piston and cylinder are match-ground and serialized to ensure absolute precision and the utmost longevity.
- Autotech was the first to incorporate plasma DLC coating on HPFP components to reduce friction losses and increase performance. Others have tried to follow by adding a coating to their parts. However, the DLC process alone is not enough – it is not a cure for substandard precision – the parts must be engineered specifically for the process to take full advantage: Autotech’s are. The success we have in the field can attest to that.
- High Volume Fuel Pump Upgrade is compatible with COBB OTS Maps. Tuners trust Autotech’s HPFP in their conversions and upgrades because it works, and works well.
Running out of fuel in your Mazda MPS? Get that added flow through a cam driven fuel pump upgrade! COBB recommends the Autotech High Volume Fuel Pump Upgrade Kit for the Mazda MPS cam driven fuel pump. Offering solid engineering and high quality, the Autotech HPFP Upgrade is a great value. Autotech’s HPFP Kit can achieve flow rates ~50% higher than the original pump by essentially removing pump limitations from the equation. This upgrade is even compatible with COBB OTS maps!
- Up to 50% Higher Flow Rates
- Precision Ground
- Piston and Cylinder are Matched for Precision & Longevity
- Plasma DLC Coated Components
- Compatible with COBB Accessport OTS Maps